This accessibility declaration applies to the website https://galeriabelmonte.com/:
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to exceptions and non-conformities as indicated in the following section.
The following content is not accessible for the following reasons:
– Lack of conformity with RD 1112/2018
– Some contrast aspects may not meet the minimum requirements, 3:1, concerning adjacent colors of the background in the respective web section. [184.108.40.206 Non-text Contrast]
– Some labels or instructions may not be correctly labeled [220.127.116.11 Labels or Instructions]
– Some status messages may not meet the minimum requirements [18.104.22.168 Status Messages]
– Error suggestions may not meet the minimum requirements [22.214.171.124 Error Suggestions (conditional)]
– Sequential navigation failures on the webpage affecting its meaning or operation may exist [126.96.36.199 Focus Order]
– Some sporadic editing flaws on certain webpages may exist.
PREPARATION OF THE NEXT ACCESSIBILITY DECLARATION
This declaration was prepared on January 15, 2024.
The method used for preparing the declaration was a self-assessment carried out by the company.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You can communicate regarding accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
– Report any possible non-compliance by this website
– Convey other difficulties in accessing content
– Make any other inquiries or improvement suggestions regarding the website’s accessibility
Through the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can submit:
– Complaints regarding compliance with RD 1112/2018 requirements or
– Accessible Information Requests regarding:
– Contents excluded from the scope of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, section 4
– Contents exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements due to imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Accessible Information Request, it must be clearly specified with all clarity, the facts, reasons, and request that allow confirming that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through the email provided above.
If, after making an accessible information request or complaint, it has been rejected, there is disagreement with the decision made, or the response does not meet the requirements outlined in Article 12.5, the person concerned can initiate a claim. A claim can also be initiated if the deadline of twenty working days has passed without receiving a response.